1.The Students should have respect for their school. They should not damage school furniture , scratch or spoil desks or chairs . Any damage of school property will have to be compensated. F Playing in the Classroom and Corridor is strictly prohibited. They are expected to keep the school campus neat and tidy.
2. Students are responisble for their own books, stationaries or any other articles . While every effort is made by the school to reduce the loss of such articles, the ultimate responsibility rests with the students themselves.
3. Students suffering from contagious / infectious disease will not be permitted to attend school.
4. The medium of communication should be compulsorily in English inside the school premises.
5. Irregular attendance , habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience or disrespect towards the staff, corrective steps will be taken by the teachers.In extreme cases, parents will be called to the school to discuss the problem and thereafter any expulsion or suspension of the student will be contemplated.
6. Children are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.
7. Avoid sending money for any purpose, unless it is specified in the diary. Gold and Silver ornaments are strictly prohibited for the safety of our students.
8. Students are not allowed to give any gifts to the teachers.
9. Meeting the teachers during the school hours is not allowed. If any doubts are to be clarified, the parents can meet teachers after school hours with prior permission from the principal. Each student should bring the memoir to school daily
Admission Open for Play School - XII for the Academic Year 2015-16.
“Let us always meet each other with smile,
For the smile is the beginning of love”
- Mother Teresa